Registration for NCL 2018 is online. Please note Late/ Onsite fees now apply.
Registration categories and fees
Late/ Onsite Registration*
from 12 September 2018
Standard Registration (no accommodation)
Student Registration (no accommodation)
One Day Registration (no accommodation)
*Onsite registration is subject to availability
** Students can apply for a Biochemical Society travel bursary at http://www.biochemistry.org/Grants/StudentBursaries.aspx
If you are attending the meeting as a family member, please see the below rates available. If you would like to proceed in confirming your registration, please click REGISTER HERE.
|Family Member Registration (age 18 years and over)||Registration fees|
|Family Registrant Full Conference (no accommodation)||£100.00|
|Family Registrant Friday-Saturday (no accommodation)||£60.00|
|Family Registrant Friday-Sunday (no accommodation)||£100.00|
|Family Registrant One Day Only (no accommodation)||£40.00|
* Please note all registration rates are inclusive of lunch and refreshment breaks
**Family registrants (18+ years) attending on Saturday 15 September 2018 are welcome to join the Banquet Dinner at an additional £20.00pp, payable upon registration.
- All registration costs listed are per person (please note that registrations cannot be shared)
- NCL 2018 is primarily a scientific meeting and therefore we are not able to accommodate the attendance of children (anyone up to and including the age of 17 years old).
- If you have any additional requirements for catering, mobility or accommodation please contact the NCL 2018 Meeting Team at email@example.com
- Please note that consent for photography will be requested when you register onsite at this Conference. Badges will be clearly marked if your permission is not granted.
- If you have been invited to attend any pre-event/post event satellite meetings please confirm during the registration process.
Research Foundations, Patient Organisations (PO), and patient family members
We welcome attendance from Research Foundations, Patient Organisations (PO), and patient family members.
For PO's please select the standard fees option when completing your registration.
If you are a patient family member and would like to attend the Conference please contact the NCL 2018 Meeting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist further.
Submitting an Abstract
For a full list of Abstracts please view the Programme Book here.
Abstract submissions are closed.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No refund or cancellation requests will be accepted or authorised after 02 July 2018, for any reason including ill health. All authorised refund requests received in writing before this date will be processed after the NCL 2018 meeting has taken place.
Identity must be provided when registering onsite. This may take the form of an identity card or badge from a hospital, academic or scientific institution or evidence of identity on appropriate letterhead, drivers licence or passport.
If you are experiencing any problems registering online then please contact the NCL 2018 Meeting Team at email@example.com